- UAP-FlexHD 802.11ac Wave 2 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point
- 4x4 MU-MIMO Technology with 1.733 Gbps Throughput
- Weatherproof for Indoor / Outdoor Installations
- Flexible Mounting Options for Ceiling, Pole, Tabletop, or Wall
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AP Flex HD access point has a small, sleek design and compact form factor that can easily be deployed indoors or outdoors. With flexible mounting options, the Flex HD can be deployed on tabletops, walls, poles, and ceilings*.
Easily accessible through the UniFi app (iOS or Android) and any standard web browser, UniFi Controller is a powerful software engine ideal for highâ€‘density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network â€“ no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Requires optional ceiling mount accessory.
- Save Money and Save Time UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware The UniFi AP Flex HD features 802.11ac Wave 2 MUâ€‘MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a threeâ€‘pack) and expand to hundreds while maintaining a single unified management system.
||Ã˜ 48.50 x 159.49 mm (1.90 x 6.28")
||315 g (0.69 lb)
||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
||System / Status
48V, 0.32A Gigabit PoE Adapter
|Maximum Power Consumption
||44 - 57VDC
|Maximum TX Power EIRP
||2.4 GHz: 23dBm
5 GHz: 26dBm
||2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
5GHz: 4 dBi
||WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
||Up to Four per Radio
||-30 to 70° C (-22 to 158° F)
||5 to 95% Noncondensing
||CE, FCC, IC